Hey everyone 👋 I hope y’all are having a great day ✨ I’m onto my second cup of coffee ☕️ & feeling awesome… ready to kick some ass (metaphorically speaking 😅) Todays post is about my Real Techniques Face brushes 🖌 – believe it or not these were actually the first set of face brushes I ever owned! …Like a complete set. Of course I had the odd brush here & there but this kit will forever be my baby 💕 The brushes in this kit are perfect for a make-up newbie or pro because they’re absolutely amazing & if you wanna know more about them then carry on reading!
Here’s a picture of these beauties from my Instagram (which you should totally check out 💁) don’t they look so 😍. For those of you who might not know much about Real Techniques, they’re basically a really good affordable brand. They have amazing quality brushes which are easy to clean 💧, have very low product build-up (if looked after properly), are made of “Ultra-Plush Bristles” & are long lasting (again if looked after properly). You really can’t go wrong with a set of RT brushes, they look amazing (definitely instagram worthy 📸), apply make-up effortlessly & smoothly aaaaaand feel brand new after every wash (no matter how many times they’re washed they remain just as soft!) BTW if you wanna know how I wash them read this 👉 Washing My Brushes
The core kit is definitely a great addition to any brush collection 🖌 & if its your first set then you’ve made a great choice, as it includes all these amazing brushes 👇(as shown in the picture L-R):
- Buffing brush – This brush is great for applying powder foundation to set the face 🙎or to apply translucent powder under the eye area 👁👁. Its such a soft brush which picks up a lot of product.
- Contour brush – This is great for achieving chiseled cheekbones, a sleek jawline & a warmer/softer forehead (does that make any sense? y’all know what I mean) 💁
- Pointed foundation brush – This brush works good with liquid foundations, I use it to apply NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation however, I have noticed that sometimes I’m left with streaks 😓 & so I go in with the little triangle cosmetic sponges to smooth it out… I guess this is an issue with all foundations brushes though? 🤔 The great thing about this brush is that it doesn’t waste any product & so is always the quickest to wash.
- Detailer brush – This brush has to be my #1 in the entire kit 🙌 it has so many uses from outlining my brows (making them look prettier than they actually are) to applying concealer under my eye area & blending it out without any streaks! as well as concealing any spots/blemishes using my all-time favourite concealer: The NYX Concealer Jar. Its just pretty much an all-rounder for me 👏
- A panoramic case – I actually didn’t snap a picture 📸 of it cause after all this time it doesn’t look so pretty anymore but the case actually stands up to keep the brushes upright for ease of use or to just make them look pretty on a desk as well as doubling up as a travel pouch – making transporting them easy as anything!
& Oh one last thing guys… did I mention that this kit is AWARD WINNING? Thats right 🏆 So its a great first set to own, a great basic pack for anyone even somewhat interested in make-up 💄, its super-duper affordable & great quality… what else can us make-up junkies ask for? 🙅 I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post… If you did then please don’t forget to ‘like’ the post down below 👇 & follow me for more! 😁 Thankyou 💙
Lets connect ✨