Hey guys 👋 the blogosphere gods heard me & I got nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award 🏅by the lovely Chloe just a couple days after tweeting about how I haven’t received an award nomination for such a long time! 🗓 So thank you Chloe! For those of you who have been following my blog from the start you’ll know that my previous nominations include The Liebster Award & The Sunshine Blogger Award – click those links to get to know me better… but for now lets get started 👇:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog ✔️
- Write a brief story about why you started your blog ✔️
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers ✔️
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award ✔️
- Comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated
Why I started my blog:
One day it just clicked. I have this obsession for buying endless things 💄👗👛💅 every time I see something of interest I just have to buy it – even if I know it will probably end up sitting around in my room for over a year 😅 …I also love writing ✍️ I could write essays for things that only require mere paragraphs as I can really go on & on & on 🙈. Thats how The Typical Beauty Blog came to fruition & I’ve loved every moment of having this little space of the internet, it was really a win-win situation.
My advice to new bloggers:
- Blog about what you want & when you want! – don’t put to many strict guidelines/rules in place too early on in your journey 🙅, as it could just end up putting you off. Just take it one step at a time, at a rate which doesn’t put too much strain on you. So many bloggers have to end up taking breaks from their blog, me included (in the past) because they put too much pressure on themselves at the start.
- Don’t stress over the number game – trust me on this one guys… just stay genuine & true to yourself 🙏 If you enjoy writing your posts / communicating with your readers, they’ll pick up on these vibes & in turn love reading your posts! Once you’ve established this connection between yourself & your readers then your numbers will go up!
- The Beauty Analyst
- Three Brits
- Sophia Patel
- Half Girl Half Teacup
- Its Her Edition
- Believe In A Miracle
- Actually Anna
- The Hels Project
- Little Budget
- The Pale Tails
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my blog story & I’m looking forward to reading yours, so don’t forget to let me know when its up 😊… don’t forget to ‘like’ down below 👇 & follow me for more posts! 😁 Thankyou 💙
Lets connect ✨