Hey guys 👋 I just wanted to write a super quick post thanking each & everyone of you for clicking that follow button & following my blog! 💋 So THANKYOU ladies & gents for allowing me to reach this milestone in my blogging journey. I just love getting these little ‘award’ style notifications from WordPress & hopefully many more will come 😁
Those of you who have been with me since the start know how much my writing style has changed over the months, it feels like I’ve sort of grown into myself as a writer… can I call myself a writer now? 🤔 I mean I’ve always loved writing & English was one of my favourite subjects at school cause I got to write so many essays 📝 …ahh those were the best days 💕 but I feel like blogging almost takes a different sort of writing style & I feel that I’ve definitely grown comfortably into it, whilst staying genuine to myself. If you wanna have a look at the change I’m talking about just compare my first review post VISIBLY CLEAR® Skin? to my latest review post The best mascara you’ll ever use …let me know what you think in the comments 🙈😶
In my 100 followers 😍 post I shared my Blogging Goals for 2017 & I think reaching 200 followers is a great time to reflect on those goals & see which ones I have achieved so far & which ones I haven’t & why not. So here goes:
- Make a Twitter account 🐦 – ✓ Heres the link to my Twitter
- Make a Youtube account ▶️ – ✕ It’s still way too soon for me to start thinking about youtube as of yet 🙅
- Make a Bloglovin’ account – ✓ & ✕ I basically made a Bloglovin’ account, had it all set up but then some big thing erupted all over twitter in regards to Bloglovin’ using bloggers posts etc. without their permission. So I decided it was best to steer away & I deleted my account.
- Make a Pinterest account ℗ – ✕ I’m working on this atm, its very close guys, so keep an eye out!
I think its only right I set out some new Blogging Goals as well right? So here goes:
- Post on Instagram daily – As weird as it sounds, I literally just noticed today (if you follow my Twitter you’ll know) that if you don’t post on instagram regularly you actually LOSE followers, like people just lose interest I suppose. So its my goal to make sure I post at least once a day 🙏
- Publish 5 posts a week – I know this seems like a lot of posts, but I have a lot of ideas & drafts just waiting to be edited/typed up & I really need to just push myself to just get them out to you guys!
So those are the 2 goals I want to add to my previous goals. I hope reading my goals has been somewhat helpful to some of you out there ☺️ As you can see my goals focus a lot on the social media platforms as I think they’re just a great free tool to use to promote the blog & get to know the people in this amazing blogosphere!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post… If you did then please don’t forget to ‘like’ down below 👇 & follow me for more! 😁 Thankyou 💙
Lets connect ✨